Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Welcome to My Zarfund Donations

Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself and my Zarfund donations.

My name is Kimberly Joy and I love as a wife, a sister, a friend and a preschool teacher. Although I'm currently working on a few of projects (click here to see my blog's tabs for more info) I was introduced to Zarfund from my facebook ClixSense Team Plan manager, Krishna Ahire.

I will be forever grateful to him.


On the other hand, I do have a Zarfund afflilate link, and if you'd like to join me please click here.

To learn more about Zarfund and how their donation system works please click here or take a look at the left side column of this page.

Here's a screenshot of my current donations:



I also created this blog post to help my referrals like Edidem B. Please click here if you'd like to support him too.

Thank-you and take care Xox.


To find out more about me, click here.

Toodles Xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment