Sunday, September 18, 2016

For My Referrals

Welcome to My Referrals Page

I would like to introduce my referrals and give you a summary of who they are and why they appreciate Zarfund.

Please help them to reach their dreams and they will do the same for you too :D

For My Referrals:
Please write a summary about yourself that's similar to the one below so I can help advertise your referral link.
Please add who invited you to Zarfund as well.

Thank you!

Sample:

Hello, my name is Kimberly Joy and I'm a preschool teacher in the Los Angeles area and I like to exercise at the gym and have music video parties in my home. Krishna Ahire invited me to Zarfund. I appreciate Zarfund because it seems like a legit and promising investment and it's helping me understand how to use Bitcoin. Please join me in reaching my financial dreams so I can help you too. Follow me here.



I will post referrals in the order that they were invited and upgraded.
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the "contact" tab at the top of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment