Sunday, September 18, 2016

Newbies: How to Donate to Your Upline

This is what I had to do in order to donate Bitcoins to my upine.

First, I need 3 things:

1. Register for a Zarfund account (which you already have)
2. Register for a CoinBase account. This will be your Bitcoin wallet and it will supply a Bitcoin wallet Address.
You will need access to a mobile phone every time you log in.
***As of today Zarfund requires that you use BlockChain as a Bitcoin wallet***

Please click here to register for a Coinbase account (check out the below photo)



3. Setup your banking information (check below photo)



​​

4. Buy Bitcoin.
***You will need to buy at least 0.03 BTC, that's about $18 USD plus fees. I would buy $19 USD.



For currency information, use Google Finance's page and use the converter at the bottom-right.


I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment